Below is a current list of opportunities available at Landmark Computers. Please forward resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , if you wish to apply.
PHP Web Developer Melbourne - Position Open
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and enthusiastic php web developer to join our team. You will be responsible for development, enhancement and maintenance of our websites.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2+years experience in Web Development
- Expert level of PHP
- MySQL, Apache
You must have a commitment to quality, attention to detail, be proactive and think outside the square, as well as having a passion for web development.
Previous e-commerce experience is highly regarded.
Interested? Email us now!
PHP Web Developer Internships Melbourne (Box Hill) - Accepting Applicants
Landmark Computers is seeking recent IT graduates & current IT students to join our internship program on 12 weeks non-paid basis. We are looking for a young & dynamic web developer, passionate about all things web.
What you'll be doing:
- Brainstorming with key stakeholders to gain an understanding of website requirements
- Building effective solutions, enhancements, as well as bug/problem fixing
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, and being able to work work as a part of a friendly team
- A can-do attitude and enthusiasm
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work and learn at the same time, while developing valuable workplace skills, with one of Melbourne's most respected technology retailers. Send us your resume today, or give us a call to be considered.