Eaton 5P650IR Line Interactive UPS | Rack 1U
The Eaton 5P is a Line interactive, density optimised power protection for IT & Telecom environment. Wide power management capabilities offering point-to-point and network supervision.
• The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
• The 5P can meter energy consumption providing kWh values through the LCD and Eaton’s power management software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment during outages in order to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 5P offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Performance and efficiency
• Energy efficient UPS: With an optimised electrical design, the 5P provides up to 98% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Adjustable tolerance and sensitivity: Users can maximise useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or adjustable input waveform sensitivity (via the LCD or software) to adapt the UPS to a specific environment (like Genset).
Availability and Flexibility
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends batteries by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
Ideal for protecting:
• Storage devices