The HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR features the next generation of Ethernet integration offering in a single chip solution on a FlexibleLOM form factor, further reducing power requirements for 4 ports of 1 Gb Ethernet. The HPE 366FLR is the PCI Express 2.1 x4 based on the latest Intel Ethernet Controller I350 designed for use with select HPE ProLiant Gen8 rack and scalable servers. Its FlexibleLOM form factor means customers now have a choice to meet growing infrastructure needs. The HPE 366FLR adapter supports advanced features such as Large Send offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, Jumbo frames, IEEE 1588, and virtualization features such as Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity, VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ and WOL, and power management technologies like Energy Efficient Ethernet.
4-port 1 Gb Ethernet PCIe Gen 2.1, x4 Lane Adapter Designed for Maximum Network performance
- Ideal for Server virtualization, consolidating LAN and SAN, video applications, network segmentation, High performance computing ( HPC) , database clusters
- Adapter supports HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology.
New I/O technologies reduce system power, increases I/O performance and reduces I/O latency. Supports Precision Time Stamping protocol (IEEE 1588 and 802.1AS).
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1 Gb; has PXE , MSI-X support, Teaming, and IPv6.
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008,
- Microsoft Windows 2008, Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7 and 6.1 (AMD64/EM64T);
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and 11(AMD64/EM64T);
- Oracle Solaris 10;
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V