Increased Performance for Applications
- The HPE Smart Array P441 Controller delivers 12 Gb/s SAS connectivity on HPE ProLiant Gen9 Servers when connected to 12 Gb/s external storage devices for increased performance in messaging, database or general server applications.
- Offers transportable 4GB DDR3-1866 Flash-Backed Write Cache providing up to 14.9 GB/s maximum cache bandwidth to reduce latency in write-intensive applications that require heavy logging such as databases.
- Optional HPE SmartCache provides read and write acceleration for workloads such as databases or web pages.
Data Protection with Encryption Capability
- The HPE Smart Array P441 Controller offers optional HPE Secure Encryption capability that protects data at rest on any bulk storage attached to the controller.
- Long-term data retention with 4GB Flash-Backed Write Cache (FBWC) for improved data reliability.
- Delivers predictive spare activation for improved rebuild and increased uptime even in a recovery mode.
Configuration Is Efficient and Simple
- The HPE Smart Array P441 Controller and the attached storage devices are configured and managed by the easy-to-use HPE Smart Storage Administrator software which is included in the intelligent provisioning of the server.
- Data compatibility between the HPE Smart Array Controller family allows simple and easy migration at any time when needs for higher performance, capacity, and availability increase such as migrating an existing just a bunch of disks (JBOD) to a more advanced disk array configuration.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9;
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9;
- Apollo 4200; Apollo 4500; Apollo 6000