Affordable iPhone Repairs & Cracked Screen Replacement in the CBD and Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs (Mitcham)
Call 03 9899 4424 TODAY
Got a smashed iPhone screen and thinking where to fix it near you? Don't despair. Turn to the experts at Landmark Computers! We offer hassle-free Apple screen repair & replacement by our friendly and experienced in-house technicians. We also offer Apple iPhoneBattery Replacement, power repairs, iPhone data recovery and more...
Wondering how much does it cost to repair an iPhone? Or how much does it cost to fix a broken screen or to replace a battery? Take a look at our competitive pricing below:
- iPhone 11 Screen Replacement - $450
- iPhone XS, XS Max - Screen Replacement - $425
- iPhone X, XR - Screen Replacement - $295
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus - Back glass replacement - Call for a quote
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus - Screen & Battery Replacement - $209
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus - Screen Replacement - $155
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus - Screen & Battery Replacement - $199
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus - Screen Replacement - $145
- iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus - Screen & Battery Replacement - $135
- iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus - Screen Replacement - $99
- iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 5SE - Screen & Battery Replacement - $125
- iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 5SE - Screen Replacement - $85
- Any iPhone Water Damage Repairs & Data Recovery - Call for a quote
- Any iPhone On/Off Switch Repairs - Call for a quote
- Any iPhone Headjack, Volume, Home Button Repairs - Call for a quote
- Any iPhone Charger Repairs - Call for a quote
No need to book in advance! Walk-ins welcome!
Visit us today at our Melbourne City store or our Mitcham branch. We service the whole of Melbourne's eastern suburbs, including Bayswater, Boronia, Box Hill, Blackburn, Croydon, Doncaster, Donvale, Eastland, Forest Hill, Ferntree Gully, Heathmont, Knox, Nunawading, Ringwood, Scoresby, Vermont, Wantirna...
Please note that we do not service refurbished iPhones.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY OUR CUSTOMERS
Q) Is repairing an iPhone worth it?
A) Generally speaking yes. This particularly applies if the cost of repairing your phone is less than the actual value of the phone itself. Repairing your existing iPhone can be a lot cheaper than buying a brand new one.
Q) Can a badly damaged iPhone be fixed?
A) We've fixed many badly damaged phones over the years. We recommend you come to see us so we can examine your phone - obligation free of course.
Q) Is it worth repairing my iPhone screen?
A) In majority of cases the answer is yes. The cost of replacing an iPhone screen is a lot less than buying a new phone. Affordable screen repair can extend the life of your phone by many months or even a few years.
Q) How much does it cost to repair an iPhone?
A) Have a look at our pricing table above. Our prices start from $69.
Q) Can you fix my phone straight away?
A) We'll always aim to fix your phone in as little time as possible. The actual repair time will depend on parts & labour availability, and the complexity of the problem at hand.
We also offer Samsung phone repair at reasonable prices. Call for a obligation free quote today!