Affordable Laptop Repairs in Melbourne & Mitcham - Call 1300 133 165
Quality and affordable laptop repair across Melbourne, from the name you can trust!
If your laptop is not working the way it should, or worse not working at all, turn to the experts at Landmark Computers. Thousands of government, business and home customers from across greater Melbourne have trusted us to fix, speed up, secure, and upgrade their laptops since 1994!
Our highly skilled technicians can resolve most laptop problems on-site with the same day turnaround, ensuring our clients are back up and running as soon as possible while keeping downtime minimal.
At Landmark Computers, we specialise in servicing
- Laptop screen repairs & replacement
- Laptop battery replacement
- Laptop power jack repair and cleaning
- Hard drive upgrades
- SSD installation
- Memory upgrades
- Dropped or damaged laptops
- Home and Business users
- All types of notebook hardware, including; repairs, upgrades, troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Removing viruses, trojans, spyware and malware
- Making your laptop faster
- Laptop Data recovery
- Backup solutions
- Email configuration and support
- HP, Lenovo, Dell, Dynabook, Toshiba, Asus, Acer, MSI, Fujitsu, Gigabyte, Razor and all other brands
Why choose Landmark Computers for your laptop repair job?
- Same day service available!
- No job too big, or too small!
- We fix and repair all brands!
- Fast one hour on-site service available!
- Qualified, experienced computer technicians!
- We come to you (mobile repairs), or you come to us!
- Two locations across Melbourne - CBD/City and Mitcham!
- Experience & knowledge - in business since 1994!
Frequently Asked Question by our Customers
Q) How much does a laptop repair usually cost?
A) Our laptop repair services start from $59. Some jobs may cost more as the problems can be more complex. We will provide an obligation free quote before we do any work, for your peace of mind.
Q) How long does the repair process usually take?
A) Many repairs can be done the same day, some while you wait, while some may take more time depending on the spare parts availability. Our friendly technicians will always advise you.
Q) Are laptop repairs worth it?
A) The answer is usually yes. Most laptops can be repaired for a fraction of the cost of a new laptop. However in some circumstances the laptop cannot be repaired (we can help recover you data), or in some circumstances it is better to consider buying a brand new laptop. Our technicians will always advise you of what is possible.
A lot of our customers are sentimentally attached to their laptop (who wouldn't be after a number of years of happy use?), and we will always endeavor to help you restore it as much as possible for many more years of happy use.
Q) Is it cheaper to repair or replace a laptop?
A) From our experience, it is generally a lot cheaper to repair a laptop, rather than to replace it. We will always provide you with a quote upfront so you know exactly how much the repair job would cost and can make an informed decision.
Q) Can a laptop last 10 years?
A) It sure can! A lot of laptops we are servicing are 10+ years old, some even 15+.
So when you are looking for laptop repairs in Melbourne that won't break the bank, or take ages to be completed, look no further than the team at Landmark Computers in Melbourne CBD or Mitcham.
For Laptop Repairs in Mitcham, Nunawading, Forest Hill, Vermont, Ringwood, Donvale, Heathmont, Wantirna and all of Melbourne's Eastern suburbs, please call 03 9899 4424
For Laptop Repairs in Melbourne CBD and inner city suburbs like Richmond, Collingwood, Abbotsford, Fitzroy, Southbank, South Yarra, Port Melbourne, Docklands, North Melbourne, East Melbourne... please call 03 9600 2244